MAHLKONIG X54 COFFEE GRINDER
be your own barista!
The X54 enables optimal grinding that meets even the highest demands. As a true allrounder, the grinder is suitable for many preparation methods: for your aromatic espresso in the morning just as for your pour-over or French press in the afternoon.
Specs and Details
- Allround grind size scale with stepless adjustment for precise grind settings to fit many brewing methods, from fine espresso to coarse French press
- 54 mm special steel burrs for even particles and a top taste experience
- Easily swappable fronts for on-demand filter or espresso grinding
- Premium multifunctional LED display with 4 timer presets and manual mode
- Multifunctional push-& turn button
- Durable motor with a lifetime of more than 25.000 shots
- Optimized acoustics for a grinding sound below 70 dB(A)
- Bean hopper with enhanced durability
- Burrs Type
- Burrs Diameter
- 54 mm
- Burrs Material
- Special Steel
- Drive System
- Bean Hopper Capacity
- 500 gr
- Bean Hopper Material
- 4 timer presets + manual mode
- Number of Settings
- 425 mm
- 190 mm
- 280 mm
- Net Weight
- 5.1 Kg
- 1050 rpm
- 120 W
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Very good grinder
Great quality grinding
Almost no retention
Hoper is too big for home use
A lot of static electricity.
slow - almost 20 seconds for 18 gram espresso basket
Messy - Ground coffee spreads around 20cm radius
Very solid all round grinder
This grinder is exactly what I was looking for in a grinder. It makes a good grind for french press down to Moka pot so far. I haven't tried it down to espresso, but I can imagine that the grind will be good.
The only thing I would wish for is a half sized hopper, as I never have that many beans in at one time.
But I think it looks great, feels like a solid build, and has, effectively, a lifetime guarantee.