SANREMO CUBE R ESPRESSO MACHINE
Suitable for the coffee enthusiast, ideal for home use or within a commercial environment.
The revolutionary CUBE - R is a Semi-professional one group model, that follows in the footprints of the Café Racer. An object of desire, advanced technology and minimal design in the “Sanremo style” tradition.
Thanks to the colour palette and particular design of the side panels, the CUBE offers a great choice for domestic use
Specs and Details
Small machine, big impact
The CUBE is our most compact coffee machine to date. But beneath its minimal exterior lies the technology and power you would expect from any Sanremo machine. Style, and serious substance.
CUBE R: TECHNICAL FEATURES
- 1.9L heat exchanger boiler stainless steel AISI 316
- Selectable water supply from internal tank or home main line • 1.8L internal water tank
- E61 themosiphon group with mechanical pre-infusion
- High performance volumetric pump rated 54L/h
- Boiler power 1500W/230Vac - 1300W/120Vac
- Energy Saving System
- WiFi connection with Web App
- Complete set of accessories for user experience
- Fully insulated boiler to improve heating efficiency.
- Line/Pump pressure gauge.
- Boiler pressure gauge.
- Removable internal water reservoir with integrated protection cover and anti-drip valve. Rounded internal edges for an easier cleaning.
- Strong three positions “main-close-tank” tap to select input water supply.
- Removable drip tray with drain tube.
- Stainless Steel cup frame.
- Cold Touch steam wand with “Purge” function.
- Hot water wand with removable nozzle for an easier cleaning.
- Electronic thermal management with SSR (SolidStateRelay)with PID algorithm to achieve high thermal stability and reactivity.
- Electronic diagnostic for fault detection.
- High efficiency led panel for:
Machine ready/heated up
Water tank level with pre-alarm/alarm indicator
- Green mindset: Cube is compliant to the “Ecodesign” European directive 2009/125/EC for home appliances.
- Wifi connectivity
With WiFi technology and the CUBE app you can control your machine from your phone! Including:
+ Remote machine on/off
+ Set-up boiler temperature for CUBE_R
+ Manage water tank level
+ Enable and manage water filter signaling.
+ Show shot time in real time
+ Statistics: daily, weekly and monthly counters for coffee and water consumption.
+ Weekly scheduler to program up to three different “time slot” per day to fit perfectly around your life!
- Boiler Type
- Boiler Material
- Stainless Steel
- 1500 W
- Brew Group Type
- Brew Group Material
- Chrome Plated Brass
- Brew Group Diameter
- 58 mm
- Steam Wand
- Yes (No-Burn)
- Hot Water Supply
- Pump Type
- Variable Pressure Profile
- PID Control
- Shot Timer
- Water Feed
- Reservoir/Hard Plumbing
- Housing Material
- Stainless Steel
- Frame Material
Customers who bought this product also bought:
I'm happy with the machine and would buy it again.
I hesitated between this machine and the ECM Technika V Profi. I haven't regretted my choice. I've had the machine for only a few days now. Setting up the machine was easy. Connecting it with my wifi network and installing the app went smooth as well. The app seemed like something geeky to me at first, but it makes controlling and programming the machine so much easier. The machine looks gorgeous and the overall feel is of a machine that is very well made.
The main downsides of the machine I can see for now are things I already knew from watching and reading reviews:
1) The fact that the steam wand is not insulated is quite disappointing for a machine in this price range.
2) Taking off and putting back the drip tray is quite a painful experience.
3) The container for the water doesn't have any handle.
#2 and #3 would not be an issue if you plan on plumbing the machine is plumbed (something I cannot do where I currently live). The fact that the machine is plumbable is something to consider if you can do it (or hope to be able to do it in the future).
I'm very happy with the machine and would buy it again. Oh, did I mention that it looks gorgeous?